Continual Professional Development For Security Professionals. Security CPD Global Is One Of The UK’s Leading Security Specific CPD Providers.
About Security CPD Global Ltd
What are we about? Security CPD Global Ltd is an industry-specific independent company designed for the Security Industry by Security Professionals, for the purpose of accrediting security-related training, skills, and seminars. Many industries have specific bodies that clearly understand the differences between what they do and what the general public does, such as HCPC which is designed purely for NHS Medical Professions, and the College of Paramedics is designed for the Pre-Hospital Care Industry.
Mainstream CPD often falls short of specific security needs and requirements within a contemporary world, which is why we have developed Security CPD Global Ltd to allow our industry to meet the actual needs of both companies and individuals internationally.
Our independence ensures universal collaboration and positive encouragement of security personnel to obtain security-related recognition for their learning or involvement within security-related topics.
We positively encourage all security personnel to gain regulated qualifications with their own countries’ regulated awarding organisations and where possible enroll onto University level courses, however, we fully understand this is not always possible for individuals to commit to lengthy academic learning processes.
Our intention is to work with and support Academics, Industry Authorities, Awarding Organisations, Employers, and Individuals in developing and sharing their and our knowledge and experience within the security environment for the development of quality security & safety CPD.
Our team will work with our members and other organisations to create and maintain authentic, relevant, sufficient, and assessable CPD activities and training for our organisations and individuals enrolling in our programs.
Our aim is simply to provide a quality service that can be trusted throughout the Security Industry as a source of learning and development internationally, which is quality assured from beginning to end.
About What Security CPD Does
Security CPD Global Ltd accredits learning Activities, Festival Events, Seminars, elearning and Practical courses across various security sectors with the emphasis on the Security Operative or Consultant and their role within your organisation.
First Aid is an example, within your organisation you may require the Security Operative to engage in Incident Management after the initial triage phase which isn’t currently taught on Level 3 FAAW courses – therefore this is ideal CPD training development that can add benefits to the organisation.
As a Veteran owned entity, we are proud to support Armed Services Personnel and Veterans and we actively promote companies joining the Armed Forces Covenant as well as the Veterans Foundation.
We also support Women in Security and Charities that protect women from Domestic Abuse.
Security CPD Global Ltd is a Corporate Partner with the Institute of Strategic Risk Management providing Training and development for professionals
Security CPD is always developing and helping other security related business grow and develop. Below are some examples of the work we have completed recently for our clients.
- Developed two Level 4 Qualifications which have been placed of the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF)
- We’ve been instrumental in working with members in gaining their Awarding Organisation recognition as Training Centres
- Guided Management and formulated documentation and processes to allow a member to successfully achieve Safer Contractor Status
- Security CPD Global have been integral within the Tender Process for a Member Company gaining commercial contracts
- Developed and Maintain the IQA on several technical counter measures courses for a specialist member
- Developed training programs and Internal Quality Assurance
- Achieved Bronze and Silver Status with the Armed Forces Covenant for several members
- Refreshed and redesigned training programs and RQF Courses to make them more presentable with learner interactive pre-reads and revision documents
- Provided documentation and Advice on a regular basis
- Provided back up and Equipment
- Supported Mental Health, Armed Forces Covenant, Green Growth and Environmental Programs
- Provided Internal Quality Assurance, Documentation and Support to achieve best practice
- Redesigned and updated power points to higher specification
- Provided Polices and Procedures across a wide range of subject matter